SRB250 P25 Rapid Deployment Repeater
The Simoco SRB250 is a transportable rapid deployment repeater that is designed to provide radio coverage to a critical incident, emergency situation or extends existing Public Safety systems, either analogue or APCO Digital P25. It provides deployable “on demand” coverage for vehicle and portable radio users in VHF or UHF. It is an ideal solution to keep public safety and government agencies connected.
SB2025NT-T/N P25 Simulcast/Voting Base Station Repeater
The SB2025NT-T/N Simulcast Base Station offers market leading P25 performance in a robust, reliable yet compact 2U form factor. Designed and built to exceed industry standards, the SB2025NT-T/N is a spectrum efficient solution, perfectly suited to wide areas of coverage.
Building on the plug and play principles of analogue Dalman simulcast systems, SB2025NT-T/N integrated simulcast and voting controller offers enhanced resilience and full remote management of base station networks, while interfacing in a cost effective, compact component based P25 system.
- Simulcast technology synchronises duplicated channels in a wide area network to avoid interference between adjacent radio sites.
- Digital VoIP signals are better defined and more consistent than their analogue counterparts, enabling the synchronisation task to be ‘processor controlled’.
- SB2025NT-T/N incorporates an RSSI voter which can operate in talk through mode with simulcast transmit.
- Easy to deploy base station, with intuitive set up and simple remote management.
Solar 2 builds on the success of the Solar-Sync principles of a straight-forward plug & play Digital IP Simulcast and Voting solution, extending this capability to enable compact integration of Traffic Manager, Voter and Network Modules in a single 1U chassis together with full remote management and Traffic Manager resilience.
The system consists of Network Interface and Traffic Manager Modules, which can be selectively deployed in the 1U Chassis to achieve the desired network solution. The compact form factor and modular architecture means Solar 2 can be more effectively deployed in a small system desktop and larger network solution environments, where rack space is at a premium. Traffic Manager, at the heart of the system, provides voice routing, redundancy options and supervision, whilst fully duplex Network Interfaces provide connectivity of remote stations and dispatch consoles to the IP infrastructure.
SB2025NT-C Compact P25 Base Station
The SB2025NT-C Base Station offers market leading dual mode P25 conventional and analogue performance in a robust, reliable yet compact 2U form factor. Designed and built to exceed industry standards, this base station features a digital fixed station interface (DFSI) enabling economic deployment and simple remote management.
Performance & Reliability
The combination of advanced component surface mount technology, rugged machined module casing and optimised PA heatsink, ensures that the SB2025NT-C base station offers outstanding performance and reliability under the harshest conditions.
The sensitive receiver features a wide switching bandwidth while maintaining good blocking, intermodulation and adjacent channel performance. The broadcast transmitter exciter module has very low spurious emission levels, and is followed by an efficient RF power amplifier.
- Wide range of frequency bands available
- Individual channel programmable parameters, including: frequency, power, NAC/TGID, RF mode and channel bandwidth
- Optional feature upgrades available using software keys
- Easy to deploy base station with intuitive set up and simple remote management