Xfin Base takes the same IP principles that form the core of the Xfin Trunked MPT 1327 system to create a totally new concept in conventional base station technology – a conventional base station that’s software and IP controlled, enabling a truly distributed solution for in excess of 100 conventional base stations and in excess of 50 Dispatch stations – a conventional base station that is in all regards quite unconventional.
SB2025NT-T/N P25 Simulcast/Voting Base Station Repeater
The SB2025NT-T/N Simulcast Base Station offers market leading P25 performance in a robust, reliable yet compact 2U form factor. Designed and built to exceed industry standards, the SB2025NT-T/N is a spectrum efficient solution, perfectly suited to wide areas of coverage.
Building on the plug and play principles of analogue Dalman simulcast systems, SB2025NT-T/N integrated simulcast and voting controller offers enhanced resilience and full remote management of base station networks, while interfacing in a cost effective, compact component based P25 system.
- Simulcast technology synchronises duplicated channels in a wide area network to avoid interference between adjacent radio sites.
- Digital VoIP signals are better defined and more consistent than their analogue counterparts, enabling the synchronisation task to be ‘processor controlled’.
- SB2025NT-T/N incorporates an RSSI voter which can operate in talk through mode with simulcast transmit.
- Easy to deploy base station, with intuitive set up and simple remote management.
Simoco Solar 25 is the latest ‘Dalman Inside’ simulcast product to be developed by our specialist simulcast engineers at Dalman Labs. Leveraging over 25 years of dedicated simulcast engineering, research and development, Solar 25 now extends the benefits of Dalman’s revolutionary simulcast over IP to the P25 environment.
Solar 25 Economics
Simulcast technology synchronises duplicated channels in a wide area network to avoid interference between adjacent radio sites. Solar 25 Digital VoIP signals are better defined and more consistent than their analogue counterparts, enabling the synchronisation task to be ‘processor controlled’.
This advantage revolutionises the economics of simulcast deployment and support; enabling automatic set up and remote management to replace specialist knowledge, costly test equipment and reduced on-site maintenance. Simoco Solar technologies extend the benefits of simulcast by removing traditional barriers of cost and technology complexity for customers.
SDB680 DMR Base Station
The SDB680 DMR base station delivers 6.25 kHz equivalent digital communications at 50 Watt transmit power with 100% transmit duty cycle. Exploiting Simoco’s experience in radio infrastructure, SDB680 can be interconnected over an IP backhaul to form wide area radio systems without any additional or centralised switching components.
- Full standards compliance ensures terminal supplier choice and avoids proprietary lock-in
- 50 Watt Transmit Power mitigates combiner losses and provides a like-for-like replacement when migrating to digital
- Continuous Duty cycle at full power for Tier III trunked radio systems and high availability Tier II radio networks
- Automatic analogue/DMR Tier II switching for seamless digital migration