Push Trial Offers
30 days trials are available with up to 6 users per customer. Please contact using Note ‘b’ below for trial approval and provisioning as well as for new accounts.
Simoco's Push* is an LMR over the internet and group talk app. It adds to your Android and iPhone/iPad device the functionality of a cost-effective, secure and real-time Push to Talk over Cellular device, group text and Multimedia (images) messaging device and location tracker. Our Radio over Phone and Push to Talk Android, iPhone and iPad apps work at all places wherever there is wireless broadband network connection provision including PTT over WiFi, 3G and LTE and when its Push app server has been implemented in the Internet Cloud or physical premises (Customer or Simoco premises).
The Push app is a Smartphone Walkie Talkie app and provides senior management, emergency services, operational, security, logistics and administrative staff with access to advanced instant group communication and information. This is made possible by integrating the Push app's PTT over UMTS, HSPA and 4G cellular and Wi-Fi with DMR networks to deliver seamless instant PTT communication, group messaging and historical breadcrumbs location tracking.
Push two-way radio app can also be used even if a DMR network is not integrated using AIS Gateway with the Push server. In this case, the devices in use in the network will only be Smartphones. Push server will still be required to serve the app.
RoIP interface can be used to connect the radio network with other radio networks and the SIPREC interface can be utilised to integrate voice logging recorders.
Due to being available on both Android and Apple iOS platforms, there is extensive range of Android, Apple iPhone and iPad end-user devices that are available and are aligned to the user's work requirements. Simoco Push app can be downloaded from Google Play and Apple App Store by searching for Push.
- Push PoC app is activated remotely to work by Simoco Wireless Solutions after signing a contract.
- Please contact Simoco Customer Service for new/trial accounts by email, Phone or web form from this page: https://www.simocowirelesssolutions.com/contact/
- The Push Smartphone PTT Radio app may use your location even when it is not open and it may decrease the device battery life.
- There are a number of Simoco DMR products that can be integrated with Push app. To know more about Simoco DMR products, please visit: https://www.simocowirelesssolutions.com/products/professional-mobile-radio/digital-mobile-radio-dmr/
* Not for sale in the United States of America