The Simoco Bridge gateway allows organisations to add a range of additional functionality to a digital mobile radio network, enabling a unified approach to communities.
From text messaging and email services to advanced applications, including alarm system and IoT integrations, the Simoco Bridge delivers services that help to drive operational efficiencies through integrated voice and data capabilities.
Network users are able to carry just one device to support all communications requirements, ensuring greater connectivity and faster response times in a variety of situations.
Services and applications available through the Simoco Bridge include:
- Alarm System integration via RS232 (ESPA 4.4.4 or Bespoke)
- Text messaging to and from DMR radio terminals via DMR mobile
- Text messaging to and from cellular telephones via USB GSM Dongle
- Email exchange using SMTP & POP
- Third party connectivity via TCP/UDP sockets, HTTP requests/posts, external databases and more
- Incoming telephone call handler with interactive voice response menu
- Digital I/O connectivity – both local and via Modbus
- Integral Livetrack AVL
- BMS system integration via Modbus
- LED sign integration
- Paging integration